Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Always part 5 ch 38


At~General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway when AJ came by.”Skye, How is Lorenzo “AJ ask “Lorenzo is in a coma , This is all my fault it was suppose to be me who Maria wanted to shot at but Lorenzo pull me away “Skye said “Well I'm glad he did , Don't blame yourself for this “AJ said as Ric and Luis and Skylar came by.”Skye I need to take you're statement “Ric said “Sure, I was worrying about Tea , Lorenzo got a phone call saying she was with Constanza but I didn't believe it so I call Constanza and Tea wasn't their so Lorenzo and I went to Tea house and went through her laptop she was looking up information on Gabriel and Lorenzo got a phone call that someone was at his warehouse and that's where we found Gabriel with a gun and Tea tie up,Gabriel told us the truth that she is Maria and wants Lorenzo back and she point the gun to me but Lorenzo ran in front of me “Skye said as she cried.”Do you have enough “Luis ask “Yes ,I'm going to talk to Tea but we have a lot to put Maria away”Ric said “Good”Skye said Ric left. “Mother, How is Daddy “Skylar ask “Lorenzo in a coma, We don't know if their is going to be any damage when he wake up like Genevieve “Skye said “I will go see him”Skylar said “Alright, Sage is with him”Skye said and Skylar left. “Mother we need to talk about Father business “Luis said “You want to take over things”Skye ask “Yes mother you know it's for the best right now Father is vulnerable right now and that's not good “Luis said “You're right , Alright just be careful “Skye said “I will”Luis said “Let's go see you're father “Skye said


At Tea room-Tea was in bed when AJ came in. “Tea, I'm glad you're alright “AJ said “Thanks”Tea said “Constanza is on her way ,”AJ said “Good, I want to get out of here soon I need to make sure Maria goes to jail”Tea said “She will “AJ said as Rick came in.”Tea I'm glad you're okay I need you're statement “Ric said “I came home and I found Gabriel in my house she was upset that I been looking into her past and then a man came behind me and drug me”Tea said “Then what “Rick ask “I wake up in the warehouse then Skye and Lorenzo came in”Tea said “Thank you ,Now get better “Ric said “I will”Tea said Ric left.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment