Friday, November 11, 2016

“Always part 5 ch 21”


At The Quartermaine hotel-Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander were having breakfast together. “What else do you want to do today “Genevieve ask as Nikolas-Alexander phone rang. “I have to take this”Nikolas-Alexander said he left as Skylar came by. “Genevieve, I'm glad you're here I want to talk to you”Skylar said as she sit down.”I'm having breakfast with my son, He just went to talk a phone call, What is it”Genevieve ask “I'm back with Aiden”Skylar said “Oh Skylar, I love you but I think you're making as mistake with Aiden it's not him you love it's Carmen “Genevieve said “Genevieve please support me, I just told Mother and Daddy “Skylar said “I'm sure Daddy support you , He supports anything you do “Genevieve said “Yes I think Daddy still has guilty for the accident “Skylar said “Good he sure, But Daddy never support me like he does you “Genevieve said “So anyway are you okay with Aiden and I”Skylar said “Yes but I still don't think you love him”Genevieve said “Genevieve “Skylar said “We have always been honest with each other “Genevieve said “Yea”Skylar said and left as Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Was that Aunt Skylar “Nikolas-Alexander ask as he sit back down. “Yes, Anyway how is the empire “Genevieve ask “I have to go to a meeting I forgot about but I sure be done about one”Nikolas-Alexander said “Alright, Why don't we watch a movie when you come home , I’ll pick up snacks and you're favorite movie “Genevieve said “Sound good, I'll walk you out”Nikolas-Alexander said Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander left.

At A Center-Skye was meeting with the construction. “I was thinking we could make a greenhouse outside “Skye said “Sure, Mrs. Alcazar”The man said as Skylar came in. “Thank you”Skye said the man left. “Mother, I'm here to help decorate”Skylar said “Thank you for coming, I”m it all up to you on the choice of the decorations “Skye said “Thanks mother, I know you will like it”Skylar said “Of course I will “Skye said

At General Hospital-Rae was by the nurse station when Rick came by.”We haven't been introduced but I'm Doctor Rick Webber “He said “Dr Rae Cummings it's nice to me you , I'm one of the psychiatric here”Rae said as Alan came by. “Dr Rick Webber, You meet Dr Cummings “Alan said “Yes we just have meet , I need to go”Rick said and left. “You don't like him , Do you”Rae ask “No, Monica slept with him, We thought AJ was his”Alan said “Are you worry it will  happen again? Rae ask “I'm hope it doesn't but it's hard to trust Monica when she around Ric”Alan said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment