Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Always part 5 ch 14



At Genevieve/Alexander-Lorenzo was looking at the divorce papers he put the paper inside his jacket as Genevieve and Skye came down holding the twins.  “Daddy, What is that “Genevieve ask “Just some papers for work, How are the twins”Lorenzo ask “Good, I'm glad you're both here , Alexander and I talk last night I will keep the secret I have a lot to lose”Genevieve said “We all do and I'm glad you realized that,We all need to move on now I would like to hold my Grandchildren “Lorenzo said he pick up the twins and kiss them.”I'm glad you are going to keep quiet anyway I been working on a center to open for women and children and I would like you to help me”Skye said “Mother, Thank you but you need to do this without me I have my children and the yacht “Genevieve said “You're right and you have working with Tea too”Skye said “Yes, I wonder How Sunday Rose and Alexander are doing “Genevieve said “I'm sure they are fine , We saw Sunday Rose last night “Skye said “Yes she want to go for a walk by herself, We thought it was a good sign “Genevieve said “Yes it was”Lorenzo said as Nikolas-Alexander came in.”Nikolas-Alexander,,You're here”Genevieve said “Yes mother I told you I would be over “Nikolas-Alexander said Genevieve hug him. “You're a good son, “Genevieve said “Yes,You are”Lorenzo said he look at his Grandson.”I'm going to make you a drink and myself some tea, Mother would you like some “Genevieve ask “Yes please “Skye said Genevieve left. “You know about what you're mother did, Don't you “Lorenzo ask “Yes I was there that night I saw it”Nikolas-Alexander said “Nikolas-Alexander, Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes I'm glad mother did it but I'm worrying about her”Nikolas-Alexander said “You're mother isn't going to say anything “Lorenzo said Genevieve came in with a tray of beverage and snacks. “Nikolas-Alexander, I made you you're favorite snacks too”Genevieve said “Thanks mother “Nikolas-Alexander said they sit down, “I thought I would stay till you meet Father and Sunday Rose “Nikolas-Alexander said “For good”Genevieve ask “No mother, Just while father is gone”Nikolas-Alexander said “I like that”Genevieve said “We sure go”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo got up and Lorenzo hand the twins to Genevieve. “Alright , Daddy are you still mad at me”Genevieve ask “No Nino”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve goodbye and left with Skye. “Mother, Did you and Papa have a fight “Nikolas-Alexander ask “I want to name the baby after Lila Rae but Daddy didn't like it, I know this baby isn't she something we want but the baby is innocent and she needs a strong name “Genevieve said “Mother, We will find  her a strong name”Nikolas-Alexander said he pick up the laptop and they look online for names


At Skye/Lorenzo-Gabriel was looking at Lorenzo desk when Sage came in.”What are you looking for”Sage ask “Just some paper I need to write some things down”Gabriel said as Skye and Lorenzo came in.”What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Nothing “Gabriel said “No nothing I need to go, I'm recording my Cd today”Sage said “That's Great, Do you need anything “Lorenzo ask “No Thanks Uncle Lorenzo said Sage left. “Where have you two been”Gabriel ask “We spend the afternoon with our daughter Genevieve “Lorenzo said “Nice, Well I have an errand to run”Gabriel said and left

No comments:

Post a Comment