Tuesday, November 15, 2016

“Always part 5 ch 29”


At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was on the phone talking to Skylar. “I will be their soon, I'm so happy you are taking the twins, No I haven't “Genevieve said she hang up the phone and calling Skye.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was on the phone with Genevieve. “Genevieve I know you're upset but you have to understand it was out of love”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Alright I guess I'm not going to change you're mind”Skye said and hang up. “What was that about “Lorenzo ask “That was Genevieve , She take the twins to Skylar she still mad at you “Skye said “Yes I went to far but I was right”Lorenzo said “Yes, I just hope Genevieve come around “Skye said “Me too “Lorenzo said “I thought you were going to have breakfast with Tea”Skye said “Tea went to see Constanzia”Lorenzo said “Really, Did Tea tell you she was going out of town”Skye ask “It was just came up last night “Lorenzo said “Really “Skye ask “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Nothing “Skye said as Alan and Rae came in.”Skye,We talk to Genevieve “Rae said “What do you think is our daughter losing her mind “Lorenzo ask “Genevieve does think the baby is hers I'm sorry she still mad at you “Alan said “It hasn't been easy for me either I'm having a hard time expected this baby”Lorenzo said “I know it's not something we wanted but the baby will pick it up if you resist them”Rae said “I know I'm trying “Lorenzo said “What can we do for Genevieve “Skye ask “I think Genevieve is use this baby to make up for the one she lose all we can do is be support “Rae said “Thanks for helping “Skye said “We all love Genevieve and no one is to blame for this”Alan said “It's going to be hard on Sunday Rose too”Skye said “Yes it is , Sunday Rose think she can just walk away but she can't”Rae said “No,Skye how is the center going “Alan ask “Good it's going to be ready soon for the opening “Skye said


At Skylar-Genevieve was over drop off the twins.”Skye and Lorenzo I want you to be good for you're aunt I'm going to bring home you're new sister, Skylar, Skye has a ear infection her drop are in the bag”Genevieve said “Alright, Why don't you want the twins to be at Mother and Daddy”Skylar ask “I got into a fight with Daddy , He hate the baby and I'm still upset with him I want to name the baby Lila Rae and Daddy doesn't want me to”Genevieve said “I'm sorry but it's hard to be happy about this baby from how it came about”Skylar said “I guess, Well I sure go”Genevieve said she kiss the twins and left .


At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye look around Gabriel room and didn't find anything and left the room and pick up her phone and called Tea. “Tea it's Skye, Are you okay, Call me back “Skye said and hang up she was worrying about Tea.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment