Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Always part 5 ch 36


At The Police Station-Luis and Skylar came in.”Ric are you going to arrest Maria for shooting our father “Luis ask “Yes we have a strong case Maria is going to be change with kidnapping Tea and shooting you're father”Ric said “Thank you I know you don't like my father “Skylar said “I'm just doing my job”Ric said “I would like to see her”Luis said “Luis let's go “Skylar said “Don't you want to see her”Luis ask “Luis she can't hurt Daddy let's go”Skylar said “Alright “Luis said they left.


At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway about to check on Tea when Sage came by. “Skye, I heard, How is Uncle Lorenzo “Sage ask “Lorenzo is in a coma”Skye said “No , I'm sorry about this, Genevieve and I hire a PI to look into Gabriel but he never got back to us”Sage said “You and Genevieve hire a PI “Skye ask “Yes we thought she was up to something “Sage said “I wish we all saw this before it went too  far”Skye said as Leslie came by. “Our you Tea family “Leslie ask “Tea is my husband cousin, Why”Skye ask “Tea is going to need some blood “Leslie said “I will call her daughters “Skye said “Thanks , You can see her”Leslie said and left. “Sage you can go see Lorenzo his in Room ten, I don't want him to be alone “Skye said “Sure , Aunt Skye, Uncle Lorenzo is strong and he will wake up”Sage said “Yes he will “Skye said Sage left.


At Tea room-Tea was in the bed when Skye came in. “Tea I'm glad you're alright , Do you remember anything “Skye ask “Gabriel kidnapped me she really Maria and she shot Lorenzo , Is Lorenzo okay “Tea ask “Lorenzo was shot in the head and his in a coma “Skye said as she cried . “Lorenzo going to wake up and I will make sure she pays”Tea said “Thank you, I call the girls, You need some blood “Skye said “Thank you and for rescue me”Tea said “We are family and I will never forget what you did for my daughter “Skye said “Skye, Go be with you're husband I will be fine”Tea said and Skye left and Tea cried,


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment