Wednesday, November 16, 2016

“Always part 5 ch 32”


At North Carolina -A house-Alexander was on the phone when the doorbell rang..Alexander hang up the phone and went to open the door it was Genevieve. “Genevieve you here early I would of pick you up if you called”Alexander said “I know I'm sorry but I had to come early, Where is Sunday Rose “Genevieve ask “Sunday Rose is resting , Let's get you're bags up to our room”Alexander said “How is Sunday Rose doing”Genevieve ask “Not good , Sunday Rose doesn't want to leave the house “Alexander said “It will be over soon and we will have a new baby to take care of”Genevieve said “Yes let's go upstairs “Alexander said “I want to check on Sunday Rose “Genevieve said they went upstairs and Genevieve went into Sunday Rose room and she was sleeping. Genevieve clover her up with a blanket and kiss her. “It well be over soon”Genevieve said she went back into the hallway.


Alexander was in the room when Genevieve came in. “How is Skye “Alexander ask “Good, I finished the baby room it looks great and Nikolas-Alexander help me pick out a name it's perfect for our new daughter “Genevieve said Alexander moved by Genevieve. “What is it”Alexander ask “Genevieve whisper it to Alexander. “I love it”Alexander said “Our new baby girl is going to have a great life”Genevieve said “Yes she is”Alexander said he was worrying about her.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were looking at Gabriel room and looking at her things Lorenzo found a picture of him with Maria. “Lorenzo, What is it “Skye ask “A picture of me with Maria, Why would Gabriel have it”Lorenzo ask “Did Gabriel know her “Skye ask “Yes but my family didn't like her”Lorenzo said as his phone rang. “Alcazar, What did you fine”Lorenzo ask and hang up the phone.” That was my men they heard someone in one of my warehouse “Lorenzo said “Let's go”Skye said “Skye. Are you sure this could get dangerous “Lorenzo ask “If I didn't like dangerous I won't be marry to you “Skye said “I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you to know let's go “Skye said they left.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment