Friday, November 11, 2016

“Always part 5 ch 22”


At The Empire-Nikolas was working when Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Sorry , I had to take you from you're mother “Nikolas said “It's okay Grandfather.So what is it”Nikolas-Alexander ask “We owe the Barrington company I stole it before the car accident took both Gail and Garvin so I will be running that while you run the empire”Nikolas said “Thanks I will, What about father”Nikolas -Alexander ask “ I'm going to ask Alexander to work with me, The empire is all you're now “Nikolas said “Thank you, I know I'm ready for this”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes you are”Nikolas said


At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was put out snacks all of Nikolas-Alexander favorite. Genevieve was still wearing the belly and touch her stomach as Lorenzo was coming in and Genevieve didn't hear him. “Oh my Baby girl you're kicking a lot today, You must want to get out soon you will “Genevieve said Lorenzo was in shock by it and upset and went inside as Genevieve turn around.”Oh Daddy , I didn't hear you come in”Genevieve said Lorenzo took Genevieve arms. “Princess you know you're not really pregnant you're just fake it you can't have a baby because of what Victor did to you”Lorenzo said “Stop it Daddy “Genevieve said “No!! Genevieve you're not pregnant, Sunday Rose is and you will be raise the baby just like you did with Nikolas-Alexander! Lorenzo said he reached behind Genevieve and took off the belly and it fell down. Lorenzo pick it up. “Genevieve! This is what is making you look pregnant not a real baby! You will never carry a baby again!! Lorenzo yelled “Let go of my arms ! Genevieve yelled as Nikolas-Alexander came in.”Papa let go of my mother arms! Nikolas-Alexander said Genevieve was crying and Lorenzo let Genevieve go. Genevieve took the belly from Lorenzo. “Genevieve “Lorenzo said “Papa you sure go”Nikolas-Alexander said Lorenzo kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. “Mother are you okay”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes Daddy was just overreacting that's all”Genevieve said “About what “Nikolas -Alexander ask “ Daddy hates the baby , Anyway let's watch our movie”Genevieve said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment