Tuesday, November 8, 2016

“Always” part 5 ch 17


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was at home looking at a wedding picture of her and Lorenzo when Lorenzo came in.”Skye, We need to talk”Lorenzo said he sit by Skye. “Yes we do, It's not just that I'm upset that you don't want to let Genevieve name the baby Lila Rae I don't want you to make this baby feel unwanted like I was as a child it's hard on the person when they grow up and I don't want that for anyone especially our great-Granddaughter “Skye said “I get that I'm sorry and I will try to come around “Lorenzo said “Thank you, I know it's not a great thing but we have to make the best out of this”Skye said “Yes we do, But I know not even Sunday Rose is happy about this”Lorenzo said “I know but it could change when Sunday Rose has the baby”Skye said “True, Their also to think about what this well do to Genevieve if Sunday Rose change her mind, You know Genevieve is unstable “Lorenzo said “Yes I'm worry about that too”Skye said “Are we okay “Lorenzo said “Yes we are,Let's go to bed”Skye said they share a kiss and went upstairs

At Tea house-Tea was sitting on the couch looking at her laptop. “I don't trust you Gabriel, What are you hiding “Tea said to herself.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Gabriel came in and saw the wedding photos that were on the couch and pick it up. “I will get you back”Gabriel said and went upstairs.

At Skye and Lorenzo room-Skye and Lorenzo had just made love and were in each other arms. “I'm glad we made up “Skye said “I'm not giving up on us , Skye never “Lorenzo said “I agree “Skye said they share a kiss.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment