Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Always part 5 ch 18


The next day-General Hospital-Monica and Alan were working when Rick and Leslie came in. “Leslie, You're back too”Monica ask “Yes I'm and I would like my old job back to , We are going to talk to the board today “Leslie said “This is like the old days”Alan said “Hopefully not all, We just want our life back”Rick said “Are you too married “Monica ask “No, We are just friends “Leslie said “We sure get to the meeting “Rick said they left. “Monica., Are you happy for them”Alan ask “Yes I'm , Alan I'm happy with you “Monica said they share a kiss.

At Skylar-Skylar was nervous about telling Cameron that she was back together with Aiden. Their was a knock on the door it was Cameron. “Cameron Thank for coming I need to tell you something , Cameron I have always loved you were my best friend and husband and father of my children and I don't want to hurt you but I'm back with Aiden”Skylar said “Skylar, I love you as the mother of my children and best friend and I want you to be happy and if that's with Aiden then I'm happy for you “Cameron said Skylar touch his face. “How did I get so lucky , Why can't we work it out “Skylar ask “I don't know, But I don't regret us”Cameron said “Me too”Skylar said they share a kiss. “He better, Treat you right “Cameron said “He will, I hope you find someone “Skylar said Cameron look at Skylar and left.

At Genevieve /Alexander-Genevieve was wearing her robe in the twins room and getting them dress as Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Mother,  I was thinking we sure go to breakfast just us”Nikolas -Alexander said “I like that,I love that you're staying for a while “Genevieve said “I know mother “Nikolas-Alexander said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment