Tuesday, November 15, 2016

“Always part 5 ch 28”


At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was having breakfast by herself when the doorbell rang and Genevieve went up to open it was Alan and Rae. “Grandmother, Grandfather come in I was just having breakfast, Do you want any I have fruit and muffins and coffee “Genevieve ask “I'll take some coffee “Alan said “Me too”Rae said they sit down.”I don't have a lot of time I leave today and I have to drop the twins off at Skylar “Genevieve said “I thought they were going to you're parents “Rae ask “Things change “Genevieve said “Genevieve this couple of months have been hard on you, But you have been so support of Sunday Rose and her choice to give you the baby to raise but you know you're not really pregnant “Alan said “Yes I do”Genevieve said “So you're okay with raising you're grandchildren “Rae said “Yes I know”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I heard about the fight you had with Lorenzo, He just love you that's all”Alan said “My Father hate the baby I want to name her after my sister and Daddy throw a fit”Genevieve said “I just think it's too soon for Lorenzo that's all”Rae said “Mother want it, You sure of seen that look on her face when I was telling them”Genevieve said “It was a great suggestions “Rae said “I do miss Lila Rae”Genevieve said “We know, We sure go, We love you Genevieve “Alan said and left with Rae.

At Tea house-Lorenzo came in and saw that a chair was on the floor. “Tea”Lorenzo yelled as his men came in.”Sir” The man said “Help me look around “Lorenzo said he went upstairs and pull out a gun.

At the Docks-Rae and Alan were their. “So what do you think “Alan ask “I think Lorenzo is right, Genevieve think the baby is really hers but now it's too late”Rae said “Yes it is, But we will be their for Genevieve “Alan said “Yes”Rae said

At Tea-Lorenzo and his men were looking around when Lorenzo phone rang . “Lorenzo Alcazar, Tea where are you?  Oh okay I'm glad I was worrying about you”Lorenzo said he hang up. “My cousin is with her daughter for a couple of days at the City “Lorenzo said “Do you want us to keep looking “ The man ask “No”Lorenzo said they left.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment