Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Always part 5 ch 20


At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was at home pour some coffee when Skye came in.”Skye, Where have you been”Lorenzo ask “I want to check on Genevieve about what happened between you to”Skye said “Oh, How is Genevieve “Lorenzo ask he moved close to Skye. Skye flashback to listening in on Genevieve. “Genevieve fine she happy that Nikolas-Alexander is spending the day with her “Skye said “Good, Nikolas-Alexander make Genevieve happy more then I can say about Alexander “Lorenzo said “You still don't think Alexander is good enough for Genevieve do you “Skye ask “No , I believe that Genevieve should've ended things with Alexander after it came out that Victor was the one who abuse Genevieve “Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo “Skye said as Skylar came in. “Skylar”Skye said “I hope I'm not interrupt but I need to talk to you both “Skylar said “Of course not, What is it you look serious “Lorenzo said “It kind of is , I'm back with the man I love”Skylar said “You're back with Cameron I know you love him”Skye said “No mother it's not Cameron , We are done but I don't regret it, I'm with Aiden”Skylar said “Aiden”Skye said “If he make you happy we are happy for you, Right Skye “Lorenzo said “Yes we are”Skye said “Thank you I told Cameron today he was okay with it,”Skylar said “That's good you both have children together “Skye said “Yes even though they are half around the world we are parents still, I sure go”Skylar said she left.


“So you're okay that Skylar is with Aiden”Skye ask “I hurt Skylar in the accident
My enemy took something from Skylar I can't take back so yes Skylar can do whatever she want I owe her that and so could Lila Rae she was our first child our baby girl and our son Luis I still don't like that he is gay we will never have a grandson from him to pass our family last name down”Lorenzo said “True but I don't think Luis sure have a child either with his illness “Skye said “Maybe “Lorenzo said “But Genevieve “Skye ask “Genevieve are smart child who sure be able to make her own choice but can't anymore because of what the coma did to her , Genevieve has bad judgment “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Alexander take care of Genevieve, I want our marriage to be about us we lose so much when I was taken from you and I know you want that too”Skye said “Yes I do , I'm glad you're back but I just want to take care of all our children “Lorenzo said “I know I do want that too but I don't want our marriage to be all about Genevieve “Skye said “I promise “Lorenzo said “I just don't get why now you don't like Alexander, What is going on”Skye ask as Lorenzo phone rang “Take it”Skye said and left the room. Lorenzo pick up his phone “Lorenzo Alcazar”Lorenzo said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment