Thursday, November 17, 2016

“Always part 5 ch 33”

At North Carolina-Genevieve was in her room and unpacking her things when Sunday Rose came in. Genevieve look at her and saw her daughter as a woman. “Mother, I'm glad you're here”Sunday Rose said “Me too, How are you doing “Genevieve ask “I can't wait for the baby to come and all of this can be over and I can get my life back “Sunday Rose said “Yes but you sure still keep on seeing Grandma Rae”Genevieve said “Mother after I have this baby I want my life back and that means leaving all this behind me”Sunday Rose said “I just don't want you to push yourself “Genevieve said “I know”Sunday Rose said as she felt something, “Mother I think it's time I feel something wet”Sunday Rose said “Alright let's go to the hospital it's going to be okay.”Genevieve said they went downstairs and ran into Alexander. “Alexander, It's time”Genevieve said “Alright let's go”Alexander said they left .


At Port Charles-A warehouse-Gabriel was their with Tea who was tie up. “This isn't the way it was supposed to go but you just had to dig into my past! You could not leave it alone ! Gabriel yelled “That you're not Gabriel, You're Maria! t
Tea yelled “Yes I'm ! Lorenzo old love! I was his true love not Skye! Lorenzo sure of been mine and he would of if you didn't stop my plan to seduce Lorenzo back into my bed”Maria said “How would you do that by pretending to be his sister”Tea ask “I haven't thought that through “Maria said as Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Let Tea go I know who you are! Lorenzo yelled “You know that I'm Maria , You're true love ! I want you back Lorenzo! Maria said “I'm sorry for the way things ending with us but my heart belong to Skye not you”Lorenzo said as Skye was untie Tea and Maria saw it and pull out a gun and Lorenzo fight Maria with the gun as it went off. “Lorenzo! Skye yelled


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment