Saturday, November 12, 2016

“Always part 5 ch 24”


At North Carolina-Alexander and Sunday Rose we're starting in a house and Sunday Rose was looking out the window she was now nine months pregnant and Sunday Rose still didn't love this baby. “Sunday Rose “Alexander ask “Yes Daddy”Sunday Rose ask “Do you want to go for a walk or something we haven't left this house since we came”Alexander said “No Daddy, I don't want anyone to see me”Sunday Rose said “Princess no one know you here”Alexander said “I don't care”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, I know this is a hard choice and you have been though a lot but you're not alone “Alexander said “I know Daddy,I just don't want to go out “Sunday Rose said “I'm going to call you're mother, I haven't heard from her today “Alexander said he went to call Genevieve.


At Port Charles-Dr Webber was by the nurse station when Genevieve came in holding little Skye and Nikolas-Alexander was with her. “Dr Webber, Something is wrong with my little girl “Genevieve said “Let me look at her”Dr Webber said “Skye feel hot”Genevieve said “Yes she does, Has Skye have any health problems “Dr Webber ask “Skye has ear infection before but for someone with Down syndrome she healthy “Genevieve said “Good, Let's go look at her”Dr Webber said Genevieve phone went off but she didn't pick it up.


At Genevieve/Alexander-Skye came in. “Genevieve, Skye said as the maid came in. “Where is my daughter “Skye ask “She took little Skye to the hospital she wasn't feeling good, Nikolas-Alexander went with her”The maid said “Thank you, Is Susan here, I would like to talk to her “Skye said “Yes”The maid said as Susan came in and the maid left. “Susan , Has my daughter be taken Her pills.? Skye ask “Yes Mrs Alcazar”Susan said “Thank you”Skye said and left.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment