Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Always part 5 ch 37


At North Carolina -Hospital-Sunday Rose room-Sunday Rose was sleeping and Genevieve was sitting by her worrying about how she was handing the baby when Sunday Rose finally wake up,”Mother “Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, Do you want anything “Genevieve ask “No thanks “Sunday Rose said “Do you want to see the baby “Genevieve ask “No mother she not mine A’dora Belle Rose is you're now and forever I'm not going to change my mind before I came here I ask Alexis to help with the birth certificate I want to add you're name as mother and Daddy as Father”Sunday Rose said “Sweetheart just because you finally had the baby doesn't mean that it's over the pain,”Genevieve said “”I know but I can finally start “Sunday Rose said as Genevieve phone rang she look at it was Skye again. “Mother keeps calling me”Genevieve said “Pick it up”Sunday Rose said Genevieve pick up her phone. .””Mother, What is it”Genevieve ask and hang up the phone.”Mother, What is it”Sunday Rose ask as Alexander came in. “That was mother, Daddy was shot and now is in a coma “Genevieve said “No Papa”Sunday Rose said “My father is a fighter and he will wake up and be the same busy us all around “Genevieve said without crying . “Mother “Sunday Rose said “I'm going to get you something to drink “Genevieve said and left she lean on the wall and cried.

Sunday Rose room-Sunday Rose was in bed still. “Daddy I'm worrying about mother “Sunday Rose said “You're mother is fine she just doesn't do emotions and Genevieve has always a compilation relationship with Lorenzo that's all”Alexander said “I'm glad we are not like that Daddy you have always been their for me “Sunday Rose said “I'm glad, I love you “Alexander said he kiss his daughter on the cheek.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment