Friday, November 25, 2016

Always part 5 ch 39


At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was in bed still in a coma and Sage was by his bedside. “Uncle Lorenzo, You need to wake up I need you, We all do you're the head of our family. At first when I came to town I want payback with you but I was just angry I think it's a Alcazar thing, We love you and want you here”Sage said as Skylar came in. “Skylar, I will let you talk to Lorenzo “Sage said “Daddy going to wake up “Skylar said “Yes he will “Sage said and left. “Oh Daddy you have to wake up. I have a secret to tell you, Sometimes I do get anger from the past and how I can never have a baby of my own because of you're enemies but I don't want this Daddy we need you and Mother needs you “Skylar said as Luis came in. “I will let you talk to Daddy “Skylar said and left. “Father we need you to wake up and be ahead of this family but till then I'm going to take care of things and I will not let anyone hurt our family “Luis said

At The Hallway-Skye and Skylar were their . “Mother, Daddy is going to wake up we have to believe that”Skylar said “Yes we do, I finally got a hold of Genevieve but I don't know if she coming back , Lorenzo and Genevieve have been fighting “Skye said “Genevieve loves Daddy mother she will come”Skylar said she took her mother's hand as Luis came out.”I'm going to sit with you're father”Skye said she went into Lorenzo room and sit down. “Lorenzo, Darling you have to wake up I need you I love you are my life”Skye said she took his hand.

At North Carolina-Hospital-Genevieve was in the hallway crying when Alexander came by.”Genevieve “Alexander said “I'm fine,”Genevieve said “I talk to the doctor and Sunday Rose and the baby can leave”Alexander said “Thank you, I guess we sure go home “Genevieve said “Lorenzo love you “Alexander said “Yes I know “Genevieve said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment