Monday, November 21, 2016

Always part 5 ch 35

“Always part 5 ch 35”
At North Carolina-A hospital Genevieve was looking at the baby through the glass window. “I'm you're mother and I'm going to take great care of you my love”Genevieve said as Alexander came by. “Genevieve “Alexander said “We have another baby girl to raise she needs us , We are so lucky “Genevieve said “Yes. It's still hard to be happy about this knowing where she came from “Alexander said “You sound just like Daddy , He hate the baby and was mad that I want to name her Lila Rae “Genevieve said “I'm sure you're father missing Lila Rae still”Alexander said “Yes his perfect daughter “Genevieve said as her phone rang .Genevieve pick up her phone it was Skye calling and Genevieve hit the igone . “Let's go see Sunday Rose “Alexander said he was worrying about Genevieve.

At Port Charles-General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway holding her phone when Skylar and Luis came by. “Mother., Any news”Skylar ask “Not yet “Skye said “So Gabriel is Maria “Luis ask “Yes she kidnapped Tea and when we went to rescue her she was upset with Lorenzo and pull out a gun”Skye said as she crying a little as Rae came by. “Skye”Rae said they share a hug. “I'm going to the police station to see what I can fine “Luis said “Luis , Don't do anything stupid “Skye said “I know”Luis said ‘I'll go with him”Skylar said “Thanks, I been trying to call Genevieve but she will not answer “Skye said Skylar and Luis left. “Skye, What is it”Rae ask “Gabriel is really Maria and she was going to kill me but Lorenzo fought her over the gun, He saved me if Lorenzo deads”Skye said “It's not you're fault, Lorenzo love you and I'm glad he saved you”Rae said as Rick came by.”Dr Webber,How is my husband “Skye ask as Rae took Skye hand.”Lorenzo was shot in the brain we took out the bullets but now Lorenzo is in a coma we don't know what kind of damage he will deal with when he wakes up “Dr Webber said “No, I want to see my husband “Skye said “Of course “Rick said Skye left. “Do you know Skye “Rick ask “That's my daughter she love Lorenzo so much it's been a hell of a year for our family , I wish we could get a break “Rae said “Me too”Rick said

At Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was laying in the bed and he had a IV and was in a coma when Skye came and sit down by him.”Lorenzo you have to wake up you can't leave me , You didn't fine me just so I could lose you, You fought for us so I'm going to fight for you I love you so much , We all need you “Skye said she kiss him.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment