Wednesday, November 9, 2016

“Always part 5 ch 19”


At Genevieve/Alexander-Nikolas-Alexander was downstairs pour some coffee when Skye came in. “Nikolas-Alexander, Is you're mother here”Skye said “Yes mother is upstairs getting ready, We are spending the day together “Nikolas-Alexander said “That's great, I know Genevieve is happy you're here for a while, You have always calm Genevieve down even as a baby. I think it's because it make Genevieve close to Bianca,You're mother “Skye said “I think so too,I wish I remember my other mother”Nikolas-Alexander said “I know but you were just a little boy when Bianca died but she loved you”Skye said and kiss her Grandson and went upstairs.

At Genevieve/Alexander room -Genevieve was looking in the mirror put in her belly and then put on her dress and she touch her stomach. “Oh I'm so happy that I'm pregnant again another baby to take care of, A baby of Alexander and I”Genevieve said as Skye heard it in the hallway and listening to her. “I know the doctor were wrong I can have a baby, A little girl “Genevieve said she touch her stomach as Skye came in. “Genevieve “Skye said “Mother, I can't talk I'm spending the day with my son”Genevieve said “I know I just want to talk to you about name the baby Lila Rae I don't want you to be upset with you're father “Skye said “I'm fine with it Nikolas-Alexander and I found a perfect name for her”Genevieve said Skye touch her hair. “Genevieve you know this baby isn't you're it's  Sunday Rose , You are just raise her like you raise Nikolas-Alexander “Skye said “Of course mother “Genevieve said “Good, We'll have fun with Nikolas-Alexander I know you're enjoy having him here”Skye said she was worrying about Genevieve. “I will mother “Genevieve said they went downstairs.

Skye and Genevieve went downstairs. “You both have fun, Genevieve don't forget on Friday to bring the twins to my house you leave then”Skye said “Yes mother I know”Genevieve said she kiss Skye goodbye and Skye left.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment