Monday, November 14, 2016

“Always part 5 ch 27”


At Tea-Gabriel was in Tea house looking around and pick up a piece of paper as Tea came in. “What the hell are you doing in my house!! How did you get in! Tea yelled “I broke in, How dare you go snooping around my past!! Gabriel yelled “I know who you really are and I'm going to tell Lorenzo all about it”!Tea yelled as a man came behind her and give her a shot and Tea pass out as the man took her. “I don't think so”Gabriel said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished dinner. “That was great “Lorenzo said “Now time to relax “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo and they went upstairs.

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve had just finished dinner with Nikolas-Alexander. “Mother, You know this baby is really Sunday Rose “Nikolas-Alexander ask “I know ,Now I have to finish packing “Genevieve said she went upstairs and into the twins room.

Downstairs-Nikolas-Alexander was looking at a picture of him and Genevieve. “Oh mother sure we be worrying about you”Nikolas-Alexander said

At Skylar-Aiden and Skylar we're having dinner. “I told my parents and Genevieve about us “Skylar said “Were they happy about it”Aiden ask “Only Daddy was, Since the accident I was in because of Daddy enemy I can get whatever I want because Daddy still feel guilty “Skylar said “Do you blame Lorenzo “Aiden ask “No but it wasn't easy seeing pregnant women “Skylar said “I'm sure, Skylar we will be happy this time”Aiden said “Yes we will “Skylar said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment