Friday, November 18, 2016

“Always part 5 ch 34”



At North Carolina Hospital -Sunday Rose was in a room lay on the bed about to deliver the baby and Genevieve was holding her hand. “Mother this hurt I don't know if I can do this “Sunday Rose said “Yes you can you're my daughter and you can do anything, It's going to be okay baby “Genevieve said “Sunday Rose you're doing good , Just one more push “The doctor said “Sunday Rose push and out came the baby girl who was crying. “It's finally over”Sunday Rose said “Is she okay “Genevieve ask “Yes we just have to clean her up”The nurse said and took the baby. “Mother thank you for doing this faking a pregnancy and raising her”Sunday Rose said “I love you Sunday Rose I will do anything for you “Genevieve said the nurse came by with the baby. “Do you want to hold her “The nurse ask “Not me, Her mother does “Sunday Rose said “Are you sure”Genevieve ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said The nurse give the baby to Genevieve as Alexander came in. “Sunday Rose, Are you okay “Alexander ask “Yes, So what's her name”Sunday Rose ask “A’dora Belle Rose”Genevieve said “Oh mother it's beautiful and I know this is the right thing to do “Sunday Rose said “I promise to take care of her “Genevieve said “I know “Sunday Rose said a nurse came by. “I have to take the baby”The nurse said Genevieve give her the baby and Alexander left with her. Alexander went by the doctor , “Now here is a little something for helping us keep the secret “Alexander said he give the doctor some money. “Thank you, You're secret is safe with me”The doctor said


At Port Charles-General Hospital Lorenzo came in with the ambulance and Skye was by him. “Lorenzo, Don't you die on me I love you we have more things to do so you don't give up you heard me! Skye yelled as Alan and Rick came by. “Daddy please save my Husband “Skye said “We will do our best Skye it looks like Lorenzo was shot in the head”Alan said “He was! That bitch Gabriel who turn out to be Lorenzo ex did this! Skye yelled “Skye let us work on Lorenzo “Alan said as another ambulance came in with Tea who was just had bruise and cuts on her . Rick took Lorenzo to a room. “Skye “Tea said Skye went by Tea. “You're going to be fine Tea and so is Lorenzo “Skye said “Yes we will be “Tea said Leslie came by and took Tea to a room. “Oh Lorenzo has to make it”Skye said to herself and called the children.


At The Police Station-Ric was question Maria  “So you came to town to get Lorenzo back by pretending to be his sister but Tea was on to you so you kidnapped her and then when Lorenzo and Skye come to save her you shot Lorenzo! You're not very smart are you?Ric ask “I wasn't trying to shot Lorenzo it was for someone else “Maria said “You were trying to kill Skye “Ric ask Maria didn't say anything.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment