Monday, November 28, 2016

Always part 5 ch 40


At General Hospital-The next day-Lorenzo room -Lorenzo was in the bed still in a coma and Skye was with him she had been there all night when Genevieve came in. “No Daddy”Genevieve said “Genevieve , Let's go out into the hallway “Skye said Genevieve and Skye went into the hallway. “Mother, What happened, Who shot Daddy”Genevieve ask “It turns out that Gabriel is Maria, A old love of you're father’s she wanted Lorenzo back”Skye said “By shooting Daddy”Genevieve ask “It was meant for me but Lorenzo push me away “Skye said as she cried. “Oh my God”Genevieve said “Their more , Maria kidnapped Tea that's when she shot Lorenzo “Skye said “Is Tea okay”Genevieve ask “Yes,Constanza and Dani are on their way”Skye said “That's good “Genevieve said “How is Sunday Rose and the baby”Skye ask “Sunday Rose is fine she home and so is A’dora Belle Rose”Genevieve said “That's a beautiful name “Skye said “Thanks, Mother , Why don't I sit with Daddy and you can take a break “Genevieve ask “I do have to pick up John and Laurel”Skye said “Go to the airport then I can stay “<
Genevieve said “Alright “Skye said and left. Genevieve went back in Lorenzo room and sit down and took his hand. “Daddy, You have to wake up we need you, Who I'm going to fight with? If you're not here, Daddy this whole family needs you and you are not a quitter you're a fighter so now fight!! Come on Daddy we love you , I love you, I hope when you wake up you don't have problems like I do”Genevieve said as she cried and kiss Lorenzo on the cheek.

At Tea room-Tea was still in bed and talking to a nurse.” I need to get out of here I'm fine I have to make sure the woman who does this pays”Tea said as Dani and Constanza came in.” Mother, You need to rest”Constanza said as the nurse left. “My girls “Tea said as Dani and Constanza came by and Tea hug them. “I'm so glad that Uncle Lorenzo and Aunt Skye found you before it was too late”Constanza said “Me too” Dani said “I owe both of them so much for saving me , Now we just have to make Lorenzo wake up “Tea said “He will”Dani said

At Lorenzo office -Luis went into his father's office and look around and pick up a picture of him and Lorenzo together . “Father , You have to make it but till you wake up I will take over things”Luis said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was a home and in her bedroom she had just change into a new dress and pick up a picture of her and Lorenzo and sit on the bed and cried.  “You have to wake up”Skye said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment