Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Always part 5 ch 13


At The Quartermaine hotel Genevieve came in wearing the pregnancy belly and Skye was with her. Genevieve and Skye sit down by the table. “Mother, Do you think this is going to be hard for Sunday Rose, To watch me raise her baby”Genevieve said “I'm not sure, Has Sunday Rose talk about how she feels towards the baby”Skye ask “No I try and Sunday Rose push me away”Skye said “Like Mother, Like Daughter,”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in and sit down. “Genevieve, Skye “Lorenzo said “Daddy I'm glad you're here, I want to name the little girl Lila Rae “Genevieve said Skye smile and light up but Lorenzo look upset. “Daddy, You look upset “Genevieve said “You will not name his daughter after you're sister, Do you heard me! Lorenzo yelled
Daddy this baby is innocent and it's not her fault it's also Sunday Rose, This baby needs a strong name”Genevieve said “Not Lila Rae name”Lorenzo said “Mother “Genevieve said Skye want to say yes but could tell Lorenzo didn't want it. “It's a nice suggest but I'm sure you can find another name it's just too soon right now”Skye said “Yes mother, I'm sorry Daddy “Genevieve  said “It's okay,I will try to see this baby as Sunday Rose “Lorenzo said “We sure not be taking about this here “Skye said “Yes you're right mother “Genevieve said

At Laura-Laura was at home she was sitting on the couch when their was a knock on the door it was Rick. “Daddy , Your alive I didn't kill you ,Where have you been”Laura said “I was kidnapped by The Cassadine, I finally am free , I'm sorry you thought you killed me”Rick said “It's not you're fault it's Helena she did this , Does mother know you're alive “Laura ask “No, I just want my life back “Rick said “I want you to get you're life back too”Laura said

At Genevieve/Alexander-Skye and Lorenzo came in with Genevieve who was carrying bags. “I'm going to put the bags away and check on the twins “Genevieve said “I will help you “Skye said she went upstairs with Genevieve. Lorenzo phone rang. “Alcazar, Let me write it down “Lorenzo said he went to look for a piece of paper on the desk and saw the divorce papers. “I will have to call you back”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone and look at the divorce papers.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment