Saturday, November 12, 2016

Always part 5 ch 23

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was pulling herself together after the fight with Lorenzo. “Mother, Are you okay “Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes , I'm going to check on the twins”Genevieve said “Mother, Did that remind you of Victor”Nikolas-Alexander ask “No , I'm fine “Genevieve said she was thinking about it and went upstairs.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came in upset and he pour a drink and drink it and then throw the glass as Skye came in and the glass almost hit her. “I'm sorry Skye”Lorenzo said Skye went by Lorenzo and put her hands on his face. “Darling, What is wrong “Skye ask “I went to check on Genevieve, She didn't heard me come in she was talking to the baby saying the baby kick her, Skye, Genevieve thinks she really is pregnant “Lorenzo said “I think so too, When I was over I heard Genevieve say something about the doctor being wrong that she can get pregnant, I'm worrying “Skye said “I think we did this wrong, Genevieve sure of never fake a pregnancy “Lorenzo “said “”Me too but it's too late now but maybe my father can talk to Genevieve she listens to him”Skye said “That's a good idea “Lorenzo said “Did you yell at Genevieve “Skye said “I did grab Genevieve arm, Nikolas-Alexander walk in”Lorenzo said “No, I sure check on Genevieve “Skye said “I'll go with you “Lorenzo said “No stay here”Skye said and left. Lorenzo pour another drink as Sage came in. “Uncle Lorenzo, Are you okay”Sage ask “No I'm not, How are you , How the new Cd coming “Lorenzo ask “It's going great “Sage said

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was in the twins she pick up Skye.”How is my Skye “Genevieve ask she felt Skye who was hot. Genevieve took Skye downstairs. “Nikolas-Alexander “Genevieve ask as Nikolas-Alexander came in.” What is it”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Skye is hot, I think we sure take her to the hospital “Genevieve said “”Let's go”Nikolas-Alexander said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment