Monday, November 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 26


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into fine Nikolas-Alexander waiting for them .”Nikolas-Alexander, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I want to know what you say to my mother that upset her”Nikolas-Alexander ask “You're mother has a lot of health problems “Lorenzo said “Yes I know the coma and my mother take a lot of pills and has a nurse, Why did you upset my mother “Nikolas-Alexander ask “You're mother think that she really is pregnant and we are worried about her ‘Lorenzo said “No”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes I'm sorry “Lorenzo said “What do we do, Mother leave tomorrow to be with Sunday Rose “Nikolas-Alexander ask “My father is going to talk to Genevieve he can always get through to you're mother “Skye said “Good, Papa just next time don't be so rough to mother, Remember what Victor did to Mother”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes I know I was out of line I just want to help you're mother “Lorenzo said “I know “Nikolas-Alexander said and left. “I'm going to check on dinner “Skye said she left.


Lorenzo pour a drink as Gabriel came in. “Lorenzo, Are you okay you look worry “Gabriel ask she touch his arm. “I'm just worry about my daughter that's all like always “Lorenzo said “You're a good Daddy”Gabriel said her hands were still on Lorenzo as Skye came in. Skye was upset by it and didn't think it was right for a sister to touch her brother like that. “Gabriel, Lorenzo our dinner is ready “Skye said “Gabriel are you join us”Lorenzo ask “No I have plans “Gabriel said and left and Skye and Lorenzo went into the dining room.


At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was in the twins room packing their bags as Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Son , Where did you go”Genevieve ask “To get us some dinner”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thanks ,I'll pack the twins belong later I'm going to have them stay at Skylar “Genevieve said “Are you sure”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes”Genevieve said they went downstairs and had dinner


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment