Sunday, January 21, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 16

 At AJ hotel-AJ was working when Elizabeth came in with her sons and her mother.”Good Morning, Elizabeth “AJ it’s good to see you, I want you to meet my mother, Carolyn, This is AJ Quartermaine he owns this hotel” It’s really lovely “Thanks I hope you enjoy your breakfast, I heard about the clinic I think it’s a wonderful idea “Me too,” Elizabeth said as they went to a table and sit down.”What kind of clinic “Carolyn ask “One of the town nurses died and her son is opening a clinic in honor of her and her ex-husband he was a great doctor too”So your going to work in it? Carolyn ask “Yes”I think that’s a lovely idea”Thanks”I’m glad you found your passion for nursing “Carolyn said “Thank to this woman Bobbie and Granny”Elizabeth said “Nana, Are you a doctor “Jake ask “Yes I was”Carolyn said 

At Carly/Jax-Carly and Jax and Donna were having breakfast together.”I’m glad you move in here”Me too, I do believe this is the right choice “Me too”Carly said as they share a kiss.”So what do you need to do today “I need to work at Bobbie's, I just hired a new staff member who is going to be a lot of work “Who”Gabriella Alcazar, I guess she went over her credit card limit in Paris and Lorenzo upset his making her work for it”I disagree with him on may things but I understand that “I think she a little spoiled “Yes she is “Jax said as Josslyn came into the room.”Mom,Dad, What’s going on? I moved in! We are getting a second chance “That’s good “Yes it is”

Anna-Anna was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Alexis,” Alexis, Why are you here? I was hoping you would help me bring Lorenzo down “I’m working with the agency on it”Thanks you if you need anything “Just your cover “Yes I will, I want him taking down “Have you heard from Julian? His been missing “No I haven’t, I could see Lorenzo killing him to be the only boss here “Yes, Selina is missing too”Mission Mobster! Who’s next! Alexis ask 

No comments:

Post a Comment