Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 9

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae and Gabriella were having tea and sandwiches and talking.”So How was Paris “Wonderful I wish I could stay there”I’m glad you’re back and you look good too”Thank “Gabriella said as Lorenzo came in.”Gabriella, Lila Rae were is your mother “She went to the new hotel to meet AJ”Lila Rae said “Gabriella have you finished unpacking “No I haven’t, I’ll go upstairs “Gabriella said she went upstairs.”Daddy are you alright” Yes I just had to deal with the past,” Lorenzo said 

At Carly- Carly and Jax were talking.”Jax, Why did you kiss me”It felt right “Are you trying to get back together “Would you like that”I don’t want to hurt you again, I regret that “I didn’t want to get hurt either but I think now we can get it right “Because Sonny and Jason are gone! Carly yelled “Yes, I don’t have to worry you will go back to Sonny or put Jason first, I’m sorry “I understand we’re your coming from,I don’t want to get hurt, What about your past relationship? Skye or Brenda”Carly ask “Skye heart is with Lorenzo and Brenda will never be completely mine”No she won’t”Carly said “So do we have a chance “Jax ask as he went by Carly.”Yes, let’s get it another try”Carly said they share a kiss.

At Elizabeth house- Elizabeth was at home she was excited about working at the clinic when there was a knock on her door she open it was a woman.”Mother “Elizabeth”Carolyn said as she came in.”Why are you here”It’s been too long since I saw you and I want to change it”It has been long “Yes and I’m sorry “Is Daddy here”No, I have some news on that, Your father and I are divorced “Oh, Wow”I know we have a lot to check up on”Yes we do,Why don’t I make you some tea”Sure, I will like it, Your house is very cute “Thanks”Where are my grandsons “Cameron is at college and Ayden and Jake are at sleep over so we have the house to ourselves “That’s good “Yes”Elizabeth said she was feeling a little uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment