Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 15

 At The Quartermaine-Monica was in the den having coffee when Ned AJ and Tracy came in,” Mom, You look different you look happy since you retired “Thanks, I have something to look forward to, Lucas is opening a low-income clinic and I’m going to volunteer my services “That’s wonderful for the community “Ned said “I’m glad you think that I want ELQ to fund it” How much” Tracy ask “It doesn’t matter it will be great for the community and having ELQ support “Ned said “Yes it is” Monica said “Who else is working there” AJ ask “Elizabeth is going to offer her services and Laura going to help with funds” Monica said “That’s wonderful “AJ said “AJ, If you want Elizabeth then ask her out already “Tracy ask

At Elizabeth- Elizabeth was having coffee alone and nervous about her children meeting her mother when Cameron Jake and Ayden came in,” Mom, Are you all right? You look nervous “I’m a little, My mother is here she wants to get to know us and I know it’s not going to be easy “We would love to know our grandmother, “Jake said as Carolyn came into the room.”So Elizabeth this is your sons, let me guess you Cameron, and your Jake and Ayden “Yes” Do we call you Grandmother “How about Nana? Carolyn asks “Why don’t we have breakfast together? Elizabeth asked “I was thinking we could go out, I want to see this town” Sure, We can go to the Hotel,” Elizabeth said “Have you ever been here” Jake asked “No, But I heard about it,” Carolyn said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lila Rae were having coffee together.”So when do you leave for your tour” Skye asked “Tomorrow I have a lot to do today “How long will this tour be” Just a couple of months, Mother I understand you will miss me but it’s something I have to do” Yes I know, I just am going to miss you “Skye said as she cried as Lorenzo came into the room.”Skye, Why are you crying “I’m just feeling sad about Lila Rae leaving “Mother, I’ll come back and I’ll keep in touch “Yes you will, “Lorenzo said as Gabriella came into the room.”Good morning, Gabriella “Lorenzo said Gabriella was mad at Lorenzo and walked by him.”Gabriella, I understand you are upset with me but you have to deal with the consequences of your actions “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy” Good work will be good for you” I guess I should go”

No comments:

Post a Comment