Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 10

 At Skye/Lorenzo- Lorenzo was pouring himself a drink as the bodyguard came in.”Mr.Alcazar,Can I speak to you “Yes,You were going to tell me about my daughter “Yes I was her guard in Paris and I try to make sure no boy was in her room like you ask”What do you mean you try? Lorenzo ask as he was getting upset.”Phillip Cassadine follow Gabriella to Paris and one day he met her in the room, I stay in the hallway I try to get him out of the room “How long did he stay in the room “Lorenzo ask as he touch his face.”Overnight “The bodyguard said Lorenzo threw the glass as Skye came in and was almost hit by it,”Sorry Darling, That will be a ll “Lorenzo said the bodyguard left.”Lorenzo,Why are you upset “It’s our daughter Gabriella she had sex while she was away! Lorenzo yelled 

Gabriella was in her room unpacking and thinking about Phillip and picked up her cell phone and tried to call him but he wouldn’t pick up the phone and Gabriella was upset about it.

Skye &Lorenzo were downstairs talking.”Why do you think Gabriella had sex? Because the guard saw Phillip go into her room we set rules before she left and she broke them! Gabriella had sex! Lorenzo yelled as Gabriella came into the room.”Daddy”Did you break the rules and slept with Phillip! I know he was in your room! The guard told me everything! Lorenzo yelled “Gabriella,Did you have sex with Phillip “Skye ask “Yes! I’m sorry Daddy I broke the rules for me going to Paris alone and I’m sorry “I hope it was worth it because it’s the last trip you have alone! Anything else I should know! Lorenzo yelled as he sit down.”I went over the budget you give me”Oh Gabriella we have always spoiled you and it’s time you errand every penny you spend “Lorenzo said as Gabriella sit down on the table and face Lorenzo across him.”What are you suggesting “You work for your money “Daddy, I’m going to work at the boutique “It wouldn’t be ready for two months “You can see if AJ hotel is hiring or Bobbie's”Daddy”No more credit cards till you work off what you spend, I want your credit card or I will just call the company, Now we will go get you a job “I’ll go get one”You have till tomorrow to get one “Daddy”Go”Lorenzo said Gabriella got up she had a feeling that this was going to change her relationship with Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment