Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 25

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was getting ready to leave when her cellphone rang it was one of the stockholders.”Thank you for telling me, I will handle it” Skye said and hung up the phone as Lorenzo came into the room.”What’s wrong, You look upset “Someone is trying to buy my magazine “Oh” I know just who it is Jax! After I was nice to Carly yesterday he tried to betray me for her” Skye yelled “What did you do for her” I told Carly about Julian “Oh you did” Lorenzo are you upset “No I understand why you did, I just hope she keeps her mouth shut “She will” Is Gabriella gone” Yes she left for work, Lorenzo she trying “Yes she is “Lorenzo said “Now I need to handle Jax” You will “Skye said and left,

At Elizabeth- Elizabeth was stringent up the pillow on the couch when there was a knock on the door  it was Laura.”Laura, Why are you here” I heard your mother is in town, She came to see me and I wanted to see how you are” I’m trying to deal with my mother and give her a second chance “That’s good, Have you thought about seeing my husband for therapy “Yes I have” Good, Is your father coming in town too” No” Well I need to go, I just wanted to check on you “Thanks “Elizabeth said Laura left.

At AJ hotel-Jax was in the lobby when Skye came by,” You bastard! I know you tried to take my magazines from me to give to Carly! Skye yelled “It was just business like you taking Aurora from me” Yes but I was successful and Aurora was a financial mess, Drew isn’t someone who should be in charge of business, “Skye said “I agree, Skye I just want to give Carly something you don’t want Crimson” Jax said “Yes I do, Are you serious about giving Carly a second chance “Skye ask as Drew came by.”The least to people in town I like” Drew said “Drew, You didn’t care for Aurora or you wouldn’t left it in that financial mess it was” Skye said “I don’t know why I stay in town, I have no company or girlfriend “What about your daughter “Jax ask “Sam wouldn’t let me see Scout “I’m sorry, But you will do better than Carly you both could “Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment