Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 27

 At Skye/Lorenzo- Lorenzo was upset that Tracy came in the house with Gabriella and told him she wasn’t working at Bobbie’s and Lorenzo admitted he was more concerned that Gabriella had a boy in her room.”Lorenzo, How much money do you need “Tracy asks “I’m not taking your money and you will not tell me how to raise my daughter! Now get out of my house! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo “I’ll be in my office, Gabriella if you’re not going to work today you need to study “Yes Daddy, “Gabriella said Lorenzo left the room.”Gabriella go get something to drink I need to talk to Tracy alone and then you “Yes Mother “Gabriella said and left,” Why are you interfering in how we are raising Gabriella? You are no mother of the year! Skye yelled “Because I won’t have my granddaughter working for Carly, of all people won’t want that either “No I didn’t like it but I was supporting my husband “Gabriella should be able to spend her money “Tracy if you want us to have a mother and daughter relationship you need to stop telling us how to be a parent “Alright, I’ll back off” I saw Dr.Collins another day for a session maybe we could go together one day “I would like that,” Tracy said as Gabriella came back in the room,” Gabriella, Skye, I’ll see you both later “Tracy said and left.”Gabriella, We need to talk, I have made you an appointment with Dr.Robinson you need to have a Pap smear because you were sexually acting “Mother I need to tell you something about that, It’s time I tell the truth “Gabriella said “What is it, We’re you raped “Skye ask “No, Phillip and I were in the hotel room and kissing and we both wanted to have sex but I pull away I can’t do it “Gabriella said as she cried.”I’m sorry, Was Phillip upset “No we just lay in bed and he held me all night while we slept and then went to breakfast the next day before Phillip left he even brought me flowers, I just couldn’t do it I keep flashing back to the raped, I’m sorry “Gabriella it’s not your fault you need to see Dr, Collins, You have nothing to be ashamed of” I just didn’t want to tell Daddy the truth “You’re father would understand, Gabriella did you tell Tracy to help save you “Yes” Oh Gabriella “I’m sorry “I do have the news the bouquet is going to be ready soon I want you to work there and I want you to help me with Crimson “I would love too,” Gabriella said as Lorenzo came in.”Gabriella go get ready for your appointment  and we will go together, “Mother I can go alone “Alright Skye said Gabriella left.”Skye, What is going on” Gabriella just confirmed to me what happened with Philip, “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment