Monday, January 29, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 21

 At Skye/Lorenzo- Lorenzo and Tea were talking when Skye and Gabriella came in with bags for the party.”Gabriella it’s good to see you”You too”I like you as a blonde “Thanks “Gabriella why don’t you put the bags in the kitchen for me”Skye ask “Alright “Gabriella said “How was working “Busy, I really don’t enjoy it”You’re being punished you shouldn’t “Lorenzo said “Where are you working “Bobbie’s , Daddy just upset that I spent a lot of money in Paris even though we have it,”Gabriella said and left.”Are you upset with Gabriella “Tea, this isn’t the first time she overspends on her credit card “That’s not the reason you’re upset it’s because she had a man in her hotel room “Skye said “Yes I’m “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo your daughter is growing up you need to accept it and Gabriella looked good besides the blond hair she looks healthy “She is, Tea are you alright “Not really, Dex knows about me and is pushing me away “It’s hard to accept the truth, especially of who you are, Trust me I done that many times “Are you accepting that now you finally know who you are” I’m trying, Tracy and I never got along, Now I need to get ready for the dinner “I told Tea she can stay” Yes you’re welcome too and if you want to stay here for awhile you can “Skye said and left.

At The Quartermaine guesthouse-Willow was looking around the house was all packed up as there was a knock on the door it was Carly and Jax and Josslyn and Sasha.”Come in”You’re really leaving “Yes I’m, I know this is sad but I need to do this”Willow said as Nina came in,”Mom, I’m glad you’re here”Thanks all my bags are in the moving van’Your bags”Carly ask “I’m going with Willow”You know have everything you wanted! Willow and the children! If Michael was still here that wouldn’t happen “Carly said “Carly, It was always my choice about knowing my mother not Michael “Willow said “I would never wish Michael dead”Nina said “I know”Willow said “Who’s going to run Crimson”Jax ask “I’m not sure Skye owns it now,She could put whoever she wanted in it”Nina said as Monica came in.”Willow, I just wanted to say goodbye, I’m glad you loved my grandson and I hope you stay in touch “Monica you have welcomed me with open arms and I’m grafted for you and I will keep in touch “my house will always be open to you”Monica said as AJ came in,”Wiley, Amelia,Willow we will miss you “Papa”Wiley said as he ran up to AJ and hug him.”Willow, I’m glad my son found love with you and you will always be part of our family “Carly said “You are a great friend “Sasha said “Thanks it means a lot to me” Willow said 

Nina and Sasha went to talk.”Sasha, you should try to get the job as editor of Crimson’s “Nina said “Maybe I will I do need a job”How Are you doing with your mother “We are trying to figure out our relationship, I can’t believe I’m a Quartermaine, I slept with my cousin “Sasha said “You didn’t know, I will miss you “I will miss you too but I’m glad you will have a relationship with your daughter “Thanks “Nina said 

Carly was looking at Nina thinking about revenge when Jax came by.”Carly “She is responsible for Sonny death and now she gets her happy ending with her daughter “Carly, let it go you can’t change anything “No I can’t “ Carly said as Brooklyn and Ned and Olivia came in,”Willow we are happy for you but we will miss you “Brooklyn said “I’ll keep in touch, Everybody was so supportive when I had cancer and lose Michael “That’s what family does”Monica said “Yes it’s not goodbye, I’m going on tour with Lila Rae and when we stop in Chicago I’ll come see you “That would be great “Willow said “The moving van is here “Nina said 

No comments:

Post a Comment