Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 11

 At Skye/Lorenzo- Lorenzo and Skye were talking to Gabriella who confirmed that she had sex with Phillip and spending a lot of money on her credit card which made Lorenzo upset that he wanted her to get a job.”Gabriella you should go”Skye said “Don’t come home till you have a job”Lorenzo said he was upset.Gabriella got up and pick up her purse and looked her parents and left she was upset.”Lorenzo, Do you really want Gabriella to work off the credit cards? Skye ask as she got up.”Yes”Lorenzo said as he got up to and walk by Skye.”We have spoiled Gabriella too much we have never said no to her, maybe this trip was a mistake “I don’t think so, Gabriella looks healthy and I’m grateful for that” I’m too, Why are there boxes here” I was looking at them, Your right I need to face my past” Yes you do, I’m with you all the way “Thanks “When Gabriella comes back can you talk to her about sex? Make sure she use something “Yes”

At AJ-Aj was working at the hotel he loved running it as Gabriella came in,”Uncle Aj, Do you have a job opening? Daddy want me to get a job I went over my credit card limit “No I don’t, I’m sorry “Thanks,Daddy is so upset with me”I’m sure he will come around “AJ said as Tracy came by.”Gabriella you’re back and blonde! Tracy ask “Yes Grandmother “Why did you dye your hair “I want a new look, Now I need to go, I need to get a job”A job? Doing what “Anything to pay back my father I went over my credit card limit “Let me help you with that”Tracy said “Tracy, Lorenzo wants Gabriella to earn it and I think that’s a good idea “AJ said “I need to go “Gabriella said and left,”I don’t like that rule”It wouldn’t hurt her”AJ said 

At Elizabeth- Elizabeth was having tea with her mother.”Elizabeth,How is work”I’m a head nurse now and I enjoy it”That’s good,I’m happy for you”I wish you came along time ago when my husband Franco died”I wish I did too or when you thought Jake was dead, You been through a lot and I know I can never make it up too you “No you can’t but I would like a second chance “Me too”Why don’t you stay here “I would love it”Carolyn said 

No comments:

Post a Comment