Monday, January 29, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 23

 At Alexis-Alexis and Valentin were sitting on the couch,” I’m glad you’re home, Where is Phillip” He's still in London our company in London had some financial difficulties and I believe it was Lorenzo so Phillip wouldn’t get close to his daughter “I wouldn’t be surprised his very controlling “Yes he is, I came back for revenge and I want to help you get it” With both of us he wouldn’t know what hit him” No we our Cassadine “Yes we are”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was alone with Lila Rae,”Lila Rae you call me anytime if you want to come home or talk”Mother it’s not the end it’s just my beginning “Yes it is”Skye said as Cecil came in.”Why are you here “I wanted to say goodbye to Lila Rae and wish her well,I love you Lila Rae I enjoyed our time together “I have to “Lila Rae said as they share a hug.

Tracy was in the dining room getting ready to leave she felt uncomfortable being where she wasn’t wanting when Gabriella came by.”Gabriella, What’s new with you? How was Paris “It was wonderful I should have stay , Grandmother I need your help”What is it”Tracy ask she was touch that Gabriella ask for her help.

Skye and Cecil were talking to Lila Rae as Lorenzo came into the room.”Is everything alright “Yes I just came to see Lila Rae, I’ll go”Cecil said she left.”Daddy, I know you’re upset with Gabriella but try to light up on her”I will try”Lorenzo said “Is Tracy still here”Yes”

Tracy and Gabriella were talking.”I will handle it you can count on me”Thanks, I know my mother is angry but she will come around, Family is important to her “Yes it is, Gabriella you need to remember your a Quartermaine and an heiress “Tracy said as Skye came into the room.”Is everything alright “Yes I was just leaving, Skye I know it’s hard saying goodbye but Lila Rae will be just fine you are a great mother “I try I never had a great example “No you didn’t and I’m sorry, I’m trying “Tracy said “Today I had an appointment with Dr.Collins maybe one day we could go together “I would like that “Tracy said and left.”What were you talking about with her”We were just chatting, Mother Lila Rae will be alright “Yes I know, I do need to talk to you too”Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment