Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 26

 At Bobbie’s -Gabriella was clearing up the dish from the table and Carly was pouring coffee when Tracy came storm in.”What the hell are you doing? Quartermaine don’t clear tables! Gabriella let’s get out of here! Tracy yelled “Gabriella is working here she was hired as a bus person “Carly said “Do it yourself! It fits you! You have nothing left no more glamorous life now that Sonny is gone and Jax will leave you soon it’s just a matter of time! Tracy yelled as Gabriella took off her apron and put it on the table.”Let’s go” Gabriella said she was happy that Tracy saved her and they left together.

At AJ hotel -Elizabeth came  in looking for AJ as Skye came by.”Skye,Have you seen AJ” His in a meeting, Elizabeth are you alright” Yes just dealing with my mother in town” If anyone knows how to handle mother it’s me, My is Tracy the worst one,” Skye said “My mother put her cheating husband over us kids, I love my father but he cheated so many times “That would hurt, I would never pick my children over Lorenzo, I told him if the danger ever hurt our daughters I’m out” I feel the same way, We both are not like them” No we are not” Skye said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having a drink when Tracy and Gabriella came in,”Gabriella,Why aren’t you at work “ My granddaughter isn’t working at Kelly’s! Whatever she owes you with the credit card I will pay for it”Tracy said “I will not take any money from you! You will not tell me how to be a parent! Lorenzo yelled “Gabriella is an heiress and she will act like one! I will not have her wash dishes! Tracy yelled as Lorenzo went by her he was getting upset as Skye came in.”What’s going on”Skye ask “I don’t want Gabriella working at Kelly’s I will pay whatever the amount is”Tracy said “Gabriella! Did you ask Tracy for help”Daddy it’s not the first time I went crazy with my credit card and you’re not upset about that”No you’re right! The first time I let you have a trip on your own you had a boy in your room! A boy I will make sure you never see again! Lorenzo yelled “Did you kill him! No but I wanted too”You can’t just go around killing every boy I have sex with! You need to deal with it! Gabriella yelled 

No comments:

Post a Comment