Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 12

 At Carly’s-Carly and Jax we’re getting dressed from having sex .”That was wonderful just like always “Yes it was, Why don’t we go back to bed? Jax ask “I would love to but I need to get back to Kelly’s, I have no waitress tonight “Alright “Why don’t you move in? Carly ask “Are you sure “Yes, we both know each other and I want to do this right “Me too, Alright I’ll go to the hotel and pack “Jax said and kiss Carly and left,

At AJ- Cecil and Sasha were having lunch together they been trying to get to know each other.”Sasha, I’m glad we found each other, I want to know about your childhood “It was fine! I grew up with a rich mother and had everything I needed “Sasha said as Nina came by.”Sasha, I have to talk to you “About what “I’m moving to Chicago with Willow and the children, I just wanted to tell you “I’m going to miss you but I’m glad you’re getting to know Willow “Thanks, Cecil I hope you don’t hurt Sasha” I wouldn’t, Thank for taking care of my daughter “You’re welcome she a beautiful woman “Nina said and left.

At Bobbie's -Carly was working when Gabriella came in and l around she didn’t want to work here at all.”Can I help you “I was wondering if you have a job opening? You don’t it’s alright “No, I do have a job offer we are looking for waiter and bus person,Do you need a job”Unfortunately yes,Daddy a little upset with me because I spent a lot of money but he will cool down “I’m sure he will,Do you want a job”Alright, How much will it pay? 16.00 a hour “That’s it? That’s what everyone earns “Oh”Have you ever worked “No”Oh this should be fun”

No comments:

Post a Comment