Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 2

 At Skye/Lorenzo-A young woman came in carrying some luggage and she put the luggage down and looked around the house she missed it and went by the bar poured herself some water went by the fireplace and looked around at the picture when Skye came in wondering who this woman was with blonde hair. "Excuse me! Who are you? Skye yelled as she went by this woman who turned around."Mother! It's me! Gabriella "She said as she turned around."Gabriella, You look so different, You're hair"Yes I had it done, Do you like it? Gabriella asked "Yes" Skye lied as Lorenzo came in."Gabriella, You're home! Lorenzo said he hugged Gabriella."You look different blonde, Why did you dye your hair? You had beautiful red hair like your mother "I want something different "You do look better "I've been trying to get back on track with eating "Great "Skye said as the bodyguard came in with more luggage."Why don't you go fresh up,  we will go out to dinner? Lorenzo ask "Sure "Gabriella went upstairs.”Why did She dye her hair? Lorenzo asked "I don't know but at least she looks good, She has some meat on her, maybe this trip was a good thing "Yes," Lorenzo said 


Gabriella was in her bedroom looking around. thinking about Paris and what happened in Paris and went downstairs.”Where is Lila Rae" She is at a meeting her album is a hit that she is going to go on a tour "Awesome "" Yes, let's go," Lorenzo said 


at General Hospital-Elizabeth was working at the nurse station when Lucas and Monica came by."Lucas, Monica, What's going on"I'll going to open a clinic in my parent's honor and I want to show you both it, I was also hoping you would volunteer and help me get funds"I'll volunteer my services as a nurse I think this is a great opportunity, but I don't think I could ask anyone for money but I know who could do it"Who"Laura" Yes, she would be perfect, let's go see the building "Yes, I'm done here"

No comments:

Post a Comment