Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 13

At Skye/Lorenzo- Lorenzo was trying to calm down from dealing with Gabriella as she came into the room.”Daddy” Did you find a job?” Lorenzo asked “Yes, I don’t understand why you’re upset we have the money to cover what I spent “See this is the problem, I want you to realize that I work hard for the money that you love to spend and you need to start realizing it” I do Daddy, I don’t love you because you’re rich” I know, You are spoiled and it’s my fault I wanted to give you a great life” You have, Daddy I won’t spend a lot of money anymore “You will still work between your school work, Now where did you get a job at,” Bobbie’s “Gabriella said as Skye came in,” No, My daughter isn’t working at Bobbie’s ! Skye yelled “Skye, This is good for Gabriella, I also want you to take learning Spanish seriously, It’s important to me,” Lorenzo said “Daddy I do hope you will forgive me I know that spending the money isn’t what you’re mad it, You’re upset that I had Phillip in my room “You bet I’m! That was part of our deal! Lorenzo yelled 

At Aj- Jax was in the lobby talking to AJ.”AJ, How much for the hotel” This hotel isn’t for sale and this time no one will still it from us” I will get it back one day, Now I need to check out “You’re leaving town” No just the hotel” Do you still love Skye” As a friend, She love Lorenzo “Unfortunately I wish she would move on” Me too but Skye is happy “Yes she is” AJ said as Alexis came by.”Jax, It’s good to see you I’m glad you're still here” Yes I am, I’m moving in with Carly” What! Alexis and AJ both yelled “We are having a fresh start and this time no one will come between us” You mean Sonny and Jason” AJ said “Yes” I hope you are happy “AJ said and left.”I hope you’re not making a mistake “Alexis said “I’m not” Jax said “I’m glad you’re staying in town, I miss my best friend “Alexis said 

AJ dining room-Jackie and Robert were having dinner together.”I’m glad you came back to town I miss you “Robert said “Me too, Alexis called me at the right time to take a job here” Yes she did, So how is the newspaper “The sale could be better so I’m putting it online too” More people do read it online “Yes they do, So Robert have you heard from Holly” Yes she doing great and spend time with Ethan but I miss her” Why don’t you go visit her” I was thinking about it”

No comments:

Post a Comment