Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 29

 At The Police station-Robert was working when Ava came in.”Robert, I have evidence that Lorenzo killed my brother and Cyrus too”What kind of evidence “Robert ask Ava pull out a DVD.”I have my sources who give me this from the security camera and a listening device that Lorenzo keep around the house he even spy on his own children “Ava said as she give Robert the evidence.”Let me look at it, I want to talk to the person who give this to you “His in a secret warehouse of mine”Ava said 

At Lucy-Lucy was getting ready to leave she open her door to find a familiar face in front of her.”Mother “Christy, I’m so glad that you’re  are home, “Lucy said they shared a hug,” I thought it was time to come home “Yes it is,” Lucy said “Are you on your way out “Christy asked “I was but I want to catch up with you” Me too, Let’s have some tea and talk, “Lucy said 

At AJ hotel- AJ was at the desk when Elizabeth came by.”Elizabeth I heard you were here earlier “Yes I wanted to see you “I been wanting to talk to you, I want an second chance with you but I need to be honest with you “About what”A Few weeks ago at Olivia restaurant opened I slept with Carly it was an mistake “You slept with Carly! Elizabeth yelled as Carly and Jax came in.”Elizabeth it was an mistakes it wouldn’t happen again if you really want to try having a relationship with him, I think you can do better but what do I know”Carly said “Are you both together “Elizabeth ask “Yes we are trying it again “Jax said Jax and Carly went to the dining room.”  AJ, I can let it go,We were not dating when it happened and I wanted to try a relationship with you “I want that too” We both deserve happiness “Yes we do”

Carly and Jax were having lunch together.”Jax, Can you let it go that I slept with AJ”Yes it was before us and I know you don’t have feelings for him”No! Not love! It was just an drunken mistake, I was upset about Nina”Now you can move on from her  she gone”Yes she is “Carly said 


No comments:

Post a Comment