Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 5

 Skye/Lorenzo-Gaberilla had just destroyed the bill on the credit card as Skye came in the room."Gabriella, Now that you're father is gone, Why don't we have some tea and you can tell me what you're hiding "I'm not hiding anything " Gabriella, I know you and I know when you're hiding something  so spill it, Maybe I can help you tell your father "Skye said 


At The Quartermaine Gatehouse-Willow was nervous about telling Carly and Nina her news when there was a knock on the door she opened it was Nina."Mother, Thank you for coming "You called me mother "Yes, it feels right "Willow said as Carly Jax and Donna came in."Willow, What's going on"Carly asks "The Reason I called you both to come is I have a job offer to teach in Chicago, I miss teaching. I tried being a nurse but I wasn't good at it I'm at teaching and I need a new start "I understand that but I hate this "Carly said "I understand that, I just need this and we will come back to visit "Willow said "When do you move"Nina ask "In a couple of days "Willow said as Monica came by, "Monica, Thank you for accepting me in your family and giving me a place to stay, I'm moving to Chicago "Oh Willow you and the children will be missed but we understand it"Thank you, I'm going to miss all of you "Willow said "You and the children are the best things that happened to my son"Yes I agree with Carly on that"Monica said as AJ came in."Why all the crying "I'm moving to Chicago "Oh, Can we change your mind "No" Well you are welcome here"Yes you are"Monica said everyone left except Nina."Will

w, What if I go with you"What about your job"It's just a job and what is important is you and the children if you can forgive me for what I did"I'm not the one who needs to forgive you, I would love if you go with us"Thanks "Nina said 


Carly was outside feeling sad with Jax and Donna."I hate that she leaving "You're not alone you have me and Donna and Josslyn"Yes, I'm glad you're back "Me too" Jax said kissing Carly.


No comments:

Post a Comment