Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 7

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye went into the attic picked up some boxes carried them downstairs  put them down and looked at them it was all from her childhood with Althea and pulled out a picture of them together she realized that it was time to deal with her past as her cellphone rang."Skye, Nina what it is? Yes, I'll meet you  "Skye said and wrote a note on the table for Gabriella and left.



At Lorenzo coffee shop- Lorenzo and Tea were talking."Are you sure about this? Do you want to tell Dex about the rape! I want to protect you"You have "I'm glad I was honest with you about me pretending to be Tomas for an assignment with the CAI ", Yes, I just wish I could have told Blair from the beginning "You had to keep my id safe for my safety "Yes and it's time I deal with Dex"Alright we can tell him together, Dex should be here soon" Lorenzo said "Does Skye know"Yes I don't like keeping secrets from my wife "I understand that"Thanks"


At Nina's office-Nina was in her office when Skye came in."Nina, Why did you tell me"I'm moving to Chicago to be with Willow and my grandchildren, I was wondering if you want to buy my magazine, "I would love to, Thanks  after purchasing my magazine back from you  I hate to let it go again but I want to be with Willow and I can start another magazine in Chicago "Yes you can and I would love to buy it, "Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment