Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 3

 At Kelly's-Carly was sitting down looking at the newspaper thinking about what she could do when Jax came in and sat down by her."Carly, What's going on"I'm just feeling sad, Lucas today showed me this clinic that he wants to open in our mother's and Tony's name. His doing something with his life"Carly said "You can too, Let me help you, You could open a hotel or something in your son's name "Jax said "You have always been so supportive of me"We have a history and I hate seeing you like this"Jax said Then one thing I was excited about was working in the business but it didn't end well "Carly said "No it didn't"Jax said 


At The Clinic- Lucas was showing Monica and Elizabeth the clinic."Lucas this is a wonderful way to honor your parents and I will love to work here I was feeling a little bored reiterating "Good, I'm glad you will work here I want this to be a clinic where we don't turn anyone down who needs healthcare "Lucas said "I'm in on this too" Elizabeth said as Laura came in."Lucas, Elizabeth, Monica what's going on"I'm going to open a clinic here in honor of my parents and I was wondering if you could help me with funding "I would love to, This is a wonderful idea to honor your parents and this is what the town needs "Yes they do"


At AJ hotel-Skye and Lorenzo were having lunch with Gabriella."So what did you do on your trip "I went to a lot of fashion shows and I found some fashion designers who would love to have their clothes in the boutique "That's wonderful, I'm glad you're here because it's almost ready we just need to find a name and put the clothes in"Wonderful "Yes, I want you to run it"I would love too"You still have to finish school "Yes Daddy"I'm glad you're better you look great "I feel better too"Good we did miss you"Anything happens when I was gone"No" Did you meet anyone specifically "Just fashion designer, I learn a lot too when I become a designer and I brought back a lot of clothes for myself and everyone "Did you stick to your budget "Yes Daddy" Gabriella lied

No comments:

Post a Comment