Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 28

 At Skye/Lorenzo- Skye and Lorenzo were talking.”Where is Gabriella going “She has a doctor appointment, Lorenzo I need to tell you something about that night in Paris with Gabriella and Phillip she doesn’t want you to know but she didn’t sleep with him, Gabriella wanted to but she pull away “Because of the rape”Lorenzo ask as he touch his face.”Yes,it’s still haunted Gabriella and probably will I told her to see Dr.Collins “Gabriella should of told me, that’s what I was upset by more then the credit cards “She felt ashamed of it”No”Lorenzo said 

At General Hospital- Elizabeth was by the nurse station working when Gabriella came by.”Nurse Webber, I’m here to see Dr,Robinson”Alright I’ll page her”Elizabeth said “Nurse Webbers can I ask you an personal question “Alright,What is it”How long did it take you to heal from the raped to be intimate with someone “Oh Gabriella that take time everyone is different and you need to heal I know it’s hard but you wouldn’t be able to heal without dealing with it”Thanks”You’re welcome “Elizabeth said as Portia came into the hallway.”Let’s go to the exam room, You do look wonderful “Thanks, I’m trying” Gabriella said 

At Crimson-Sasha was looking around the office when Maxie came in.”Sasha,What’s going on”Skye just hire me as editor of crimson I want you to work with me”I would love too”This is my second chance “Yes it is, I’m glad Skye give you this magazine “Me too,She wants Gabriella to work here too”That’s nice “Maxie said as Cec il ca me in.”Why are you here”Maxie ask “I want my mother to work here too,You have a history of Journalists n ,“Yes I do, So now you owe it? No I just work here, Skye does” Skye doesn’t want me to work here” Don’t worry she will be alright with it “Alright, I would love too”

At General Hospital-Dr.Robinson had just finished exam Gabriella.”Gabriella you look healthy “Thanks,How much do I weigh now”Gabriella for your recovery I think it’s best that you don’t know “Alright”

No comments:

Post a Comment