Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 4

 Secrets Part 3 ch 4

 At The Police, Station-Mac was working when Ava came in."I need to report a missing person "Who"My brother, I have a feeling what happened to him"Is it just a feeling "Yes, I believe Lorenzo killed him, Julian went to see him last, If you don't look into this then I will deal with him"Ava said "I'll look into it" Mac said Ava left,


At The Quartermaine Gatehouse-Willow were her belongings as she picked up her cellphone and called someone."I need to see you, I have some news"Willow said as she hung up her phone.


At The Park- Carly and Jax were walking with Donna who wanted to play at the park the playground equipment needed work it was all rusted.."This park needs some help"Yes it does, Some of the equipment doesn't look safe"No it doesn't, Michael and Morgan loved this park when they were younger, I know what I can do, Fix this park"I'm sure everyone in the community will help with funding "Yes" Carly said as her cellphone ring. "Willow, Yes I'm with Jax and Donna I'll be over, "Carly said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in with Gabriella ."I'll get your souvenir that I bought you both"Gabriella said as the maid came in with the mail."I have the mail for you sir, Do you want any Tea or coffee "Tea would be great "Skye said Lorenzo put the mail on the Table ."I need to go to the coffee shop, Gabriella I'm glad you're home now you need to focus on school "Yes Daddy "Gabriella said Lorenzo left as Skye's phone rang."I have to take this "Skye said she left the room as Gabriella picked up the mail opened the credit card bill and threw it away she went over the budget and didn't want Lorenzo to know it was one of many secrets she had.

No comments:

Post a Comment