Friday, January 26, 2024

Secrets part 1 ch 19

 At Kelly’s-Gabriella was working when Skye came in,”Mother,Why are you here “I came to pick you up we have a lot of errands to run for Lila Rae goodbye party “It’s just a dinner mother “Gabriella said “Where Lila Rae going”Carly ask “On tour ,Gabriella go finish up”Skye said Gabriella took the dish to the kitchen.”How is my daughter doing “Gabriella trying “I wasn’t trill that my daughter is working here with you, I don’t want you to criticize Lorenzo and me to our daughter “Your daughter has nothing to do with the reason I hate you, You are the reason my son is dead and his wife and children are leaving town”It wasn’t my fault that my car would’ve stopped “What are you talking about “Someone played with the brake on my car and I couldn’t stop “Do you know who it was? Please tell me I have a right to know as Michael mother “Yes you do, I haven’t told AJ yet, it was Julian “Julian! The Jerome are the worst thing that happened to my family! Ava is responsible for Morgan death! Carly yelled “I’m sorry I hate myself for what happened, I loved Michael too”Skye said “I know you did, Where is Julian ? I haven’t seen him in town”I’m not sure either “Lorenzo took care of him didn’t he? Carly ask Skye just look at Carly and she knows.”I wouldn’t say anything “Carly said as Gabriella came by.”Is everything alright “Yes, Let’s go”Skye said “Bye Gabriella I’ll see you tomorrow “Carly said Gabriella and Skye left.

At General Hospital- Elizabeth was trying to work but felt distracted when Portia came by.”Elizabeth Are you alright you seen distracted “Sorry I have a lot going on, My mother is in town and we don’t have that great relationship “Oh, I understand that, My mother and I don’t get along either she a doctor and doesn’t think I’m a good one”Well you are”Thank, You’re a great nurse too , We should go out and compare notes‘I’m sure I could won having worse parents “Elizabeth said 

At Laura/Kevin- Laura was at home getting ready to leave when there was a knock on the door it was Carolyn.”Laura Spencer Collins”Yes,Who are you “Carolyn Webbers, Elizabeth mother I was hoping we could talk “Come in”I wouldn’t take much of your time I just wanted to tell you Thanks for being there with my daughter when I couldn’t or I failed to show up, I want to try to be a better mother to her “I hope you and Elizabeth form a relationship, I love Elizabeth she was married to my son Lucky and I will always consider her family “I’m glad my daughter has support here, I mess up with my children for a man who all through our marriage cheated on me, I was blind thinking he would change “Now is your chance to make it right “Yes I will “I understand giving up everything for a man “Thanks for your time I should go”Carolyn said “Me too”Laura said 


No comments:

Post a Comment