Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 6

 At Skye/Lorenzo- Skye was having tea with Gabriella."Mother, I don't have any secrets "Then why did you throw this in the garbage "Skye asked as she went up to the trash cans and pulled it out."You went over your amount, Didn't you? Skye asked "It's not that big deal," Gabriella said as she went by her mother."If it's not a big deal then tell your father the truth "Yes Mother "Gabriella said 


At Tea-  Tea was looking at a box that had letters in it and she read them as she remembered what happened to her and cried.


At Lorenzo's coffee shop- Lorenzo was in his office looking at paperwork when a guard came in."Sir, I have information about your daughter's trip to Paris"What about it? Lorenzo yelled as Ava came storm in."Ava! Why are you here? You can't just walk in my office " I know you killed my brother and I will prove it and send you to jail! I'll make sure you don't get away with killing my brother! It's time you pay! Ava yelled as Lorenzo got up and went by her."I'm not scared of you! I'm a powerful man! Lorenzo yelled "I'm powerful too! You meant your match with me! Ava yelled she left the room as Tea came by, "That didn't look good "I'll handle it, Tea why are you here? Because I want to tell Dex the truth about who I am "Are you sure"Yes, I can't hold this secret anymore "Tea said 

No comments:

Post a Comment