Friday, January 26, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 17

 At General Hospital-Dr.Collins office Kevin was in his office when Skye came in for her first session she didn’t want to tell anyone about this she was nervous and sit down.”Skye,How you feeling about this? “A little nervous about this I haven’t had therapy at all about my childhood but I realize I need to deal with my childhood and the fact that my mother is Tracy! Skye yelled “How do you feel about Tracy being your mother “I hate it, More then my mother being Rae who just ended up lying and about who she is”What was your relationship with Althea who raise you”Not that good she blame me for Adam leaving she only stole me to save her marriage “I’m sorry I’m sure it wasn’t easy “No it wasn’t I felt unloved by anyone till I met Lorenzo,We had our ups and downs but he never try to change me for who I’m “I’m glad you found love”Thanks “What else was your childhood like? Did Althea hurt you “Yes, Physically  and mentally and emotionally abused, I never told anyone but when the girls were little I was scared I would be like her but I wasn’t “I’m glad “I try to be the best mother ever but I have faults my daughter in a couple ways with Gabriella raped and eating disorder and Lila Rae being Gay I didn’t handle that will” Skye, I think it’s good for you to come here, Maybe one time have Tracy come “Maybe “

At Kelly’s- Gabriella was trying to work as the bus person she was wearing gloves and hated cleaning the table Carly came in,” I’m sorry I wasn’t here when you came, How is it going “Alright, I’m trying my best “I know it’s not easy “No I don’t even want to be here “Gabriella said 

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was working when Ava came storming in,”I know you killed my brother and I will prove it! Ava yelled “I didn’t kill Julian,Maybe his out of town “Don’t forget I’m a mobster daughter! I’m not scared of you! Ava yelled and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment