Monday, January 29, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 20

 At Dex-Dex was in his house when there was an knock on the door it was Tea,”Tea,Why are you here “I have giving you space but I wanted to see you “Why did you give me to Lorenzo? Was it your idea “I wasn’t in the right mind after I gave birth to you to raise you so Lorenzo stepped in” Did you ever visit me? Dex asks “Yes I did, I would check on you in board school but keep my distance from you, I didn’t want to hurt you or you to blame yourself for the raped but it wasn’t your fault “It wasn’t yours either but I need more time I feel like my whole life is a lie, I have always work for father I mean Lorenzo but maybe it’s time I do something else “I hope you do something else I didn’t want you in this lifestyle, I wasn’t raised by my biological parents my father didn’t want a daughter so I was giving up for adoption “I’m sorry “Dex, Lorenzo love you we all do, “Tea said and left.

At AJ’s hotel-AJ was working when Skye came in with Gabriella.”Gabriella why don’t you go pick up our order I need to talk to AJ”Skye said Gabriella left,”Skye, How are you doing? I know Lila Rae leaves today “I’m emotional but I have some information for you about who is responsible for playing with my car brakes “Who”Julian “No! Where is he”AJ ask Skye went by him.”Julian gone”Skye whispered to him”Tell Lorenzo thanks you”I will, I still blame myself I could never bring back Michael to you and I’m sorry “Skye said as she cried.”I will always miss my son but I can forgive you, this wasn’t your fault “AJ said they share a hug as Gabriella came by with the bag of food.”Gabriella, How is the job hunting going “I got a job at Kelly’s “Really” Yes, I don’t like it but as soon as I get enough money I’m done “I wish I had a job for you” Well soon the bouquet will be ready, We should go” Skye said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was looking at the mail when Tea came in.”Tea,Why are you here”I just saw Dex, His still angry “He just needs time we did the right thing I don’t regret it”I don’t either I wasn’t in the right mind to raise him”No you were not, Do you want to stay for dinner? We are having a little goodbyes party for Lila Rae”No I don’t want to appose “Your not tonight is about family “Lorenzo said as Skye and Gabriella came in.”I ask Tea to stay and have dinner with us”Sure,We would be happy to have you”Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment