Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 8

 At Skye/Lorenzo- Gabriella came into the room and saw the note left from Skye and all the boxes in the living room when Skye came into the room.”Mother, What are all the boxes? Are we moving again “No, I need to deal with something I have been involved in, my past” Oh, Mother was your childhood horrible? Gabriella asks “It wasn’t easy like yours is and that’s how I wanted it, I want to give you and your sister nothing but the best I know it’s not easy with what you’re father does for a living but it was nothing like mine” I’m sorry you were hurt” Thank you,” Skye said “I would like to help you with it” Oh Gabriella I wish you could but it’s something I have to do” Skye said as Lila Rae came in.”Lila Rae! Gabriella said she hugged her sister.”I heard you are going on tour “Yes I am! I’m excited about it” I’m glad “

At Lorenzo coffee shop-Lorenzo and Tea were in the office when Dex came in.”Father, What’s going on” Dex, I have loved you since the day I laid my eyes on you and I need to tell you something we both do,” Lorenzo said looking devastated.”You look serious” I’m,” Lorenzo said “Dex, Have you ever wondered who you’re mother is” Tea asked “Yes, But I know father had his reasons “Yes I did” Dex, I’m your mother, “Tea said as she cried.”What! You can’t be my mother, Your father sister “Dex said “I’m not your father, I’m your uncle‘Lorenzo said “Who’s my father, why did you give me up” Dex ask “I was young and I was raped We decided the best thing was to keep you in the family but keep your identity a secret, I didn’t want you to label a child of raped” Who my father “My brother Luis” Tea said as she cried,” You were raped by your by your brother “Yes” Why did you raise me “Dex asks “I have always clean up my brother messing and you are an innocent child, I loved you and enjoy raising you “Can we keep this between us” Yes” Lorenzo said “I would like to know you, I understand your anger “I need time” Dex said  “I understand, I’m sorry I keep this secret for so long “Tea said Dex left.”Just give him time,” I will, I’m glad you raised my son” Me too”

At a Hotel by the riverfront- Skye was looking at it as AJ came by.”Our hotel is almost done “Yes, Now we have to get staff for it”Yes,We will be successful “Yes we will,I like the name we agreed on”Me too,Skye you look happy “I’m,Gabriella is back “That’s good, How is she “Healthy looking and blonde “Wow,You hate it”Yes but there is something else she hiding “

No comments:

Post a Comment