Friday, January 26, 2024

Secret part 3 ch 18

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was at home unpacking the box from her childhood a picture of her with Althea and remembered it was a happy time for them at that moment when Lorenzo came in,” Skye, Are you alright “Not today I went to see Dr.Collins about my childhood, I need to deal with it” I’m glad you are, Is that you as a little girl “Lorenzo ask “Yes, I remember that day Althea and I went to get the family portrait it was a special day then we went shopping and lunch “Skye said “What was she like” Althea mood could change any day, I think she had bipolar “Oh” I’m just glad she dead, Does that make me cold “Skye ask “No she abused you” Yes she did” Did it help you deal with it “A little, I need to get ready we are having a goodbye dinner for Lila Rae tonight “Yes, Skye it’s going to be alright, Lila Rae seem happy for this tour “Yes she does “

At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn was in her room packing her clothes were on the bed when Lois came in.”Brooklyn “Mom,I don’t know how much clothes to pack for the tour”There many not be a tour “What”I need to tell Lila Rae but the singer she was going to open for cancel “No we can’t cancel it”We need another singer’Wait, What about me? I could be the lead singer”You do have a list of songs on the radio I think that will work “Me too, We should of thought about that sooner “Yes”Lois said as Ned came in,”Brooklyn,Lois, What’s going on”The lead singer for the tour with Lila Rae cancelled so I’m going to do it “That’s wonderful, Are you ready for it””Yes I think I’m my voice is better and I been writing a lot of songs “You are ready “Lois said “I need to get my notebooks I left it in the Den”Brooklyn said she left.”So Lois, Why did the original lead singer quit? I know you had something to do with it”Alright, There was no lead singer it was always our Brooklyn she just need a push “I agree with you on it”Thanks “

At Kelly’s-Gabriella was clearly tables and hate it she didn’t want to do this kind of work but wanted her father forgiveness on the credit card and was keeping a secret about Phillip. Gabriella was pick up a dish when Carly came by.”How is it going “Alright, I’m really not cut out for this kind of hard work “It’s good for you “Carly said as Skye came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment