Monday, January 29, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 24

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in their room after saying goodbye to Lila Rae they were feeling emotional. Skye had been crying and Lorenzo wipe her tears and kiss her and they made love.

Tea was in the guest room sitting on the bed when her cellphone rang she pick up the phone.”Daniella, I miss you I wish you would come to town”Tea said 

At The Quartermaine driveway-Ned and Lois and Olivia were outside saying goodbye to Brooklyn.”Brooklyn  I want you to be safe but enjoy this tour” Ned said “I will Daddy” You and Lila Rae will have an adventure “Olivia, said as Tracy and Lila Rae came by.”Brooklyn I want both you and Lila Rae to be safe and not make an embarrassment to this family “I promise I won’t “You both look out for each other, Lois are you going with them” Yes, I’m the manager “Oh” Tracy said “Unfortunately I have to bring the bodyguard “It’s alright I understand, let’s go” Brooklyn said Lois and Lila Rae and Brooklyn went into the bus and left.

At Jax/Carly-Jax was on the phone as Carly came in and he finished the phone call.”Jax, is everything alright “I try to buy Crimson for you “Oh Jax it’s so sweet ‘I didn’t get it”It’s alright I don’t want a fashion magazine “Oh”I will figure out what I want to do”Carly said 

No comments:

Post a Comment