Monday, January 15, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 1

 Skye was at the shopping center she had been planning it and getting it ready for opening day and was hoping that Gabriella would be home soon from Paris to help set up the bouquet since Gabriella loves fashion as Tracy came by."Skye, you can't involve me, You have to deal with the fact that I'm your biological mother "Why? You didn't! Want me? You left me! Do you care what happened with Althea? Skye yelled "No, I don't but I would like to know, "Tracy said "I need to get back to work on the shopping center it will be open soon"Yes it will, It's going to be a hit, "Tracy said and left she was feeling discouraged that Skye was pushing her away.


At A Building -Lucas was showing Carly around."Lucas, What is this for "I'm going to open a clinic in honor of our mother "I love it! Mom would too" Yes she would, I was hoping you would help me with funds"You want me to plan a fundraiser "Yes" I could try, But I think someone else will have a great job at that"Who" Elizabeth or someone at the hospital who knows how to fundraiser "True" Lucas this is a great idea for both Tony and Mom memories "Yes"


At The Quartermaine Mansion- Monica was having some coffee when Tracy came storm in and threw her purse on the couch."Why are you upset? Monica asks "Skye! I keep trying with my daughter and she pushes me away "Well you have a history of hurting her, You keep the secret too long from her"Yes I know I made a mistake with that"You're not going to have a big relationship right away it takes time"Yes I'm just getting impatient "Patience isn't your thing "No it's not, Monica are you alright "No being retired is hard I need a project "Monica said as Lucas came in."That's good to hear! Dr.Quartermaine I have the best project for you in honor of my parents I would like to open a clinic and I need doctors to volunteer and funding "I would love to help you, Tony and Bobbie were my best friends and We would like to help with funding, Wouldn't we Tracy "Yes! That is something I could get behind in funding "Thanks, I'm going to ask Elizabeth to help "Good, Why don't you show me the building "Sure"

No comments:

Post a Comment